• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Tuesday, February 2, 2010

    The Plowman-Whyatt Family

    On Saturday, I headed back over to the Japanese Gardens to meet Rebekah, Russ and Connor to take their first ever family photos. It was so easy taking their photos, I love it when I am at a shoot and we can just chat like old friends, it makes the whole shoot so easy, and more relaxed, and then-I get photos like these! Connor took a while to warm to getting his photos taken, but as soon as his Daddy got out a ball, that was it-we got smiles and giggles galore! And aren't they just the sweetest smiles ever?! Thankyou so much for asking me to take your first family portraits, I had so much fun and I hope that these photos are just what you hoped for plus much much more! I know I am extremely happy with them, and have definitely got some of my best ever shots :)
    I have way too many favourites, so here is a very big share of the ones I have edited so far!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment