• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Tuesday, February 9, 2010

    Jamie + Courtney [love]

    On Sunday I went out with Jamie and Courtney (in this miserable, rainy weather!) and got heaps of shots of them being all cute and lovey together, and I had heaps of fun doing so! There was a couple of awkard moments, with people staring (ie. a bus interchange full!) but we got there in the end! I absolutely loved Courtneys killer heels (I have no idea how she walks in them! I struggle just in thongs!) but they matched her killer legs perfectly! And Jamie-he's a pro in front of the camera too, I definitely think his calling is right in front of the lens :)

    I can't believe how much air they got jumping in front of the graffiti wall, and it turned out awesome!
    I really love these spots we shot at today!

    I have so many favourites with all of my shoots lately, that I just can't pick a couple for the web, so once again here are many, many photos to have a peek at. Hope you love your pics guys, can't wait to take some more again next weekend! (oh, and this isn't even one-third of your shots from this session!) xo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment