• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Tuesday, February 16, 2010

    Jack [easter]

    I keep meaning to take my son Jack out for some Easter photos, and I finally did it last Sunday! We brought 3 baby chickens last weekend, so I wanted to get the photos done before they got too much bigger, they are growing so fast! Jack absolutely loves the chicks, he has named them all on his own, no help at all, and they are called : Din Din (dinner)(the black one), Chick Chick, and Chicky Babe. It sounds so cute when he says ni ni to them all before bed :)
    He kept thinking he could eat the pretend easter eggs today, and got a rude shock when he bit into foam, needless to say-I promised him a real chocolate egg when we got home!
    Rest assured that no animals were harmed during this photo shoot, and we are keeping them for pets :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment