• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Wednesday, March 10, 2010

    Rain Rain Go Away [Family]

    I really, really looked forward to Sunday's shoot and as the day got on, the weather got worse! I was adament I was going to still give it a go, and this awesome family didn't mind getting a little wet, so off we headed with gumboots and umbrella in hand! Even though it rained the whole time, I loved taking their photos, and as 'Master M' is the same age as my little Master Jack, I loved it even more-22 months is the best age! These photos turned out beautiful, and the rain made for a lovely background but we are heading out again to get more photos next week (if this weather clears) so stay tuned for more photos in the coming weeks of this cute family :) Thanks so much for braving this very crazy weather with me guys, I hope you love your photos, looking forward to Take 2!

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Amanda, Just checked out those beaut shots of Master M and family. We know the family quite well and was pleasantly surprised to find them featured in your display. I am sure they were very impressed and happy with them. Congratulations Amanda on the wonderful work you have done. You are a very professional photographer. Congratulations again. Deb & Spida.
      (You know who we are)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much Deb and Spida, I am glad you love the photos too :)

      ReplyDelete