• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Wednesday, March 10, 2010

    The Lewis Family

    A couple of weeks ago I headed out to the Japanese Gardens again to do some family photos for this gorgeous family. Little Matilda and Oscar, and their Mum & Dad Cayce and Chris, were such a pleasure to take photos of. I love nothing more then when I go to a shoot and am so comfortable that it feels like we have been friends for years, and could just chat forever. This is what this shoot was like, and we let the kids pretty much run wild and play just like they wanted too and I got some of the most beautiful shots I have ever taken. Thank you so much guys for letting me into your family briefly to take these, I hope you love them as much as I do, and enjoy your sneak peak! xo

    Cayce and Chris have ordered to gigantic Storyboards to hang on their walls, a 20x30inch and a 16x20 inch, I can't wait to get them printed because they will look fantastic!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment