• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Sunday, January 17, 2010

    Newborn Twins

    Last week I had the amazing opportunity to do a shoot for my lovely long time friend Kirstie's, 3 week old little twins, Lyra and Jake. I'm not going to lie-I was nervous as hell. I have never done a shoot with twins before, and I figured thought it was going to be really really hard! Turns out, I had nothing to worry about! These are 2 of the most placid, calm little babies I have ever seen, and it was probably even easier then most newborn shoots I do! I have way too many favourites, so here are quite a few of my top picks, I hope they make you go 'awww' as much as I am! I really love Jake's arm around Lyra, like he is protecting her already, makes my heart melt :)

    Congratulations Kirstie, Toby and Lilly (big sis!) on your new little arrivals, Kirst you are doing such a fantastic job and I am so proud of you sweety!


    1 comment: