• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Thursday, January 28, 2010

    Leerentveld Family

    On the weekend I photographed this beautiful little family at Queens Park. It was the best weather, and we had heaps of fun with the kids, having tea parties, swinging them around and just giggling heaps. I don't think I have ever left a session with that big a grin on my face :)
    Grace is the littlest one, and she is just so placid and happy! I don't think I heard her get sad at all! Then there was Logan who was 2, and just the cutest little boy, I have never seen a 2 year old so happy to have his photos taken. Then there was Brooke,3 and wow she has one awesome personality! She pulled me faces, stuck her tongue out, and gave me some of the biggest, brightest smiles I have gotten. Thankyou so much for letting me be apart of your family to take your photos, it really was such a joy to do, and I hope you love your photos as much as I do :)


    1 comment:

    1. These are amazing photos. Their gorgeous personalities shine through all of these images. Just beautiful. :)T

      ReplyDelete