• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Monday, September 26, 2011

    Tylah, Summer & Jack

    Whenever my eldest niece Tylah comes over to stay I always grab out my camera to take photos of her, she is just beautiful, and being 6 years old, she loves getting her photo taken so I always make the most of it! Today while our son was sleeping I took some of her with our 5 month old baby Summer, and they turned out just perfect (in the eyes of a proud Aunty & Mummy anyway!). Then once Jack woke up he let me take just a couple of him, he doesn't like to sit still for very long! Absolutely love my family, they are just the best thing on this earth :)

    As well as take photos today, we also had fun baking blueberry muffins, going to the shops, playing at the park, painting face masks, playing footy outside in the warm sun and then the kids finished the busy day off eating popcorn on the couch together watching a Barbie movie! Phew what a day!!

    The first photo is a perfect example showing why clothing choice is so important in photo shoots, changing Summers outfit made the photos so much better, so please remember this when choosing your outfits for photo shoots!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment