• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Monday, November 2, 2009

    Sneak Peak - Olivia

    I got to do a Christmas shoot with Olivia over the weekend, and she is just gorgeous! She made me work pretty hard to get a smile, but I got one! She is a really serious little girl, so Mum is happy to have these ones show her true personality, even if she didn't want to smile for us much! We found lots of 'fairies' for her yesterday, and she loved unwrapping my pretend christmas present, and loved the box of tissues underneath all the wrapping! Here are just a few, I will be post more when I have finished them!
    I have added in a sample of what my Christmas Cards look like, so if you would like something like things, book a session soon to make it before Christmas!






    1 comment:

    1. amazing she is so pretty and u are so talented

      ReplyDelete