• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Thursday, October 29, 2009

    3 Day Old Sweetness

    Please welcome Little Miss Amelia into the world. She decided to arrive 1 week late on the 26th of October, and boy is she beautiful! I followed my sisters pregnancy with plenty of photos, all posted on my blog which were gorgeous, but I am so excited to have my new little niece here to harass with the camera! Congratulations to Ashleigh, Andrew and Big Sister Abbie on your new little family of four!

    This was a very quick shoot of around 15 minutes in total while our toddlers were napping, and Amelia decided she would much prefer to be awake, so we are doing a re-shoot tomorrow, can't wait!


    Enjoy this sweet little 3 day old bubba!





    No comments:

    Post a Comment