• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Monday, June 1, 2009

    Last Day of Autumn....Sibling Fun!

    Yesterday I had a shoot with three of the cutest siblings! It was a typical cool, Toowoomba Autumn Day, but these guys had heaps of fun playing in the leaves and jumping from stone to stone over the streams! They weren't even too fussed when they would slip a foot into the muddy water-now that's real kids, not afraid to get dirty! They didn't like the idea of sitting together and smiling (which kid does?) so I just followed them around playing and snapped away-these are the most natural photos I have ever taken! I love their mum's taste in clothing for them, it's exactly the same as mine. I tried some new editing out on these photos, so let me know what you think!









    1 comment: