• Home
  • Portfolio
  • Maternity
  • Babies
  • Kids
  • Family
  • Other
  • About Me/Contact
  • Sunday, May 17, 2009

    A Surprise Engagement!

    When I asked my little sister Ashleigh if she would like to do family photos this weekend, she happily agreed, thinking I was just dragging them out for more photos. Little did she know that her partner Andrew and I had already been secretly planning a big surpise and that halfway through the photoshoot Andrew would declare his love for her, get on bended knee and propose to her with her dream ring. Everything went perfectly, and at first Ashleigh thought he was joking, but once the ring was out she knew it was for real and the tears came. I had to try and compose myself while taking the action shots, peering through the camera whilst bawling my eyes out! I am so happy for you guys and wish you the best for a long and happy life together with your beautiful little family.
    I couldn't pick just a couple of my favourite photos, I love lots of them! This was by far my most enjoyable and memorable photoshoot ever!


















    4 comments:

    1. Ashleigh DallingerMay 18, 2009 at 8:41 AM

      Amanda, thank you so much for all your help, Andrew couldn't have done this without you.

      These photos are the best photos of us and I think the best photos you have ever done. You did such an amazing job, you have come so far and will still go so much further. I can't wait to get copies of the photos so I can get them enlarged and hang them everywhere as a reminder of what a perfect moment Andrew created.

      I don't have a favourite out of these I love them all, it will be hard to choose one for a canvas!!!

      Thank you again you are fantastic, I love you so much!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh Manda these are soooo fantastic!! Ash you are so lucky to have such a special moment recorded so beautifully!!!! Gongrats again!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I just blubbered like a little baby looking at these pictures! How romantic! Ash and Andrew, we wish you all the best with everything life has to offer! And Amanda, these photos are just absolutely perfect! They really capture the moment, especially the one with the tear rolling down Ash's cheek! Here come the waterworks again! Damn hormones!

      ReplyDelete
    4. These pictures are absolutely fabulous Manda!!!
      I LOVE the pic of the three pairs of feet under the bridge....and the one of the bride & hubby to be! CONGRATULATIONS ASH :D

      hugs, kitty

      ReplyDelete